Chalet Zermatt Peak
Availability and Pricing
The below rates are all-inclusive.
Our guests enjoy:
- Private and exclusive use of the entire Luxury Chalet Zermatt Peak
- Professional staff including Chalet Manager, Gourmet Chef, Hosts and daily cleaning
- Daily breakfast and multi-course dinners prepared by our Gourmet Chef
- Access to our private wine cellar, one of the best private collections in Zermatt
- Personalised activity and wellness program including menu planning
- Champagne reception on arrival
- 2 x 30-minute classic massages per day
- 24/7 chauffeured electric vehicle in and around Zermatt
- Stringent COVID safety protocols
- Award-winning 5 star plus service.
DISCOVER CHALET ZERMATT PEAK
Awarded World's Best Ski Chalet
Available Dates – Winter 2021-2022
Please note that the minimum stay is 7 nights in winter and bookings are usually from Saturday to Saturday.
Available Dates – Summer 2022
Please note, in summer the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Available Dates – Winter 2022-2023
Please note that the minimum stay is 7 nights in winter.
There is a two-week minimum stay over the New Years’ period.